Culinary Cape Town Tours & Packages
Our culinary tours are all things foodie in the culinary destination of Cape Town where a diverse mix of cultures produce award winning food, stunning local ingredients and an awakening to the mouth watering flavours. These tours and packages incorporate the best of local and international cuisine, food cooking demonstrations as well as hands on classes. Put this together with spectacular scenery warm and welcoming people and you have memories to last forever.
Our packages Include
These packages are designed for those wanting to experience some of the Cape’s culinary culture, with 4 Star accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis. And tours that can include the spectacular Cape of Good Hope & Chapman’s Peak drive to the unique Penguins at Boulders, Table Mountain and Signal Hill. Enjoy a day wine tasting at exclusive wine estates where you may enjoy a picnic under historic Oaks or have lunch on the estate. Spend a morning in the Bo-Kaap with a hands-on cooking and culinary adventure and have a ½ day cookery course with an expert chef. Have a dinner at an African or Ethiopian restaurant enjoying this unique and delicious cuisine.
Depending on the package you choose we do a 1-day safari to a private reserve and include some leisure time for the beach, shopping or just relaxing. Experience local hospitality at a private home with delicious local ingredients paired with superb Cape wine.
4 Days 3 Nights Package
6 Days 5 Nights Package
9 Days 8 Nights Package
Culinary Day Tours
- Cape Malay – Culture and food with a demonstration of unique Cape Malay Cookery and lunch in the colourful Bo-Kaap.
- Wine & Lunch – Spend a day exploring the historic wine region of Franschoek and Stellenbosch with wine tasting of select Cape wines and a lunch on an exclusive estate
- Evening Cookery Class – Enjoy a hands on cookery class demonstration and preparation of predominately flavours of the Cape and other local cuisine. This is followed by a meal with various wines.
- Dinner at a local home – With select wines of the Cape – We spean an evening with a local couple at their home enjoying local hospitality, superb wines and a sumptuous meal using fresh local ingredients.
- Morning market and brunch – We visit a local food market sampling various seasonal products, cheeses, fruits, vegetables and enjoy a brunch at the market
- African Royal Picnic – Our signature experience.Join us on an unforgettable gourmet picnic where all your needs are catered for. Sip extraordinary Cape Wine and Champange while dining on beautifully prepared food. This experience is available as a lunch, brunch or sunset dinner.
Advise if you have any special dietary needs
Only mild to moderate activity fitness required
Tours and activities are undertaken at your own risk
While all care has been taken in putting these tour packages together we reserve the right to change or amend these as may be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
No airfares are included – neither local or international