As a discerning traveller, you want personal attention and the privacy offered by our premium tours. We provide a private vehicle, complete flexibility to accommodate your needs, and a private qualified guide on all these tours.
“Your Unique Africa Experience”
See Africa’s Wild Side
See the Big 5 at a luxury game reserve or spend three unforgettable days in the remotely beautiful Kalahari where the black maned lion roam and cheetah race after elusive springbok.
- Do a personal tour of the Winelands.
- Experience the beauty of the peninsula – Penguins, Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point.
- Drive the iconic Chapman’s Peak and visit Hout Bay.
- Dine at some of the best local restaurants.
- Explore the markets and shopping in Cape Town.
- Experience a helicopter flight over the stunning Cape Peninsula.
Private Big 5 Experience
- From R21000 per person
- Includes accommodation, meals and game drives.
- Excludes airfares to Port Elizabeth.
- Suggested 2 to 3 days.
- From R18500 per person
- Includes flight from Cape Town to Upington and return, transfers, park entry fees, accommodation in private lodge, game drives and meals.
- Excludes drinks, items of a personal nature and gratuities.
- Tour is 3 days.
This tour includes: Muizenberg, Kalk Bay, Simon’s Town, Boulders Beach (penguins), Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. We also drive through the Ostrich Farm, Scarborough, Misty Cliffs, Chapman’s Peak, Hout Bay and Llandudno. We return to the city along Victoria Drive via Camp’s Bay.
- Cost: R3400 per person
- Cost includes entry fees and lunch.
- Cost excludes drinks and gratuities.
Franschhoek Wine Estates
Visit some of the top wine estates in the Cape. With a private wine cellar tour and wine tastings at three exclusive estates – we suggest La Motte and Haute Cabriere – lunch at one of the estates and return to Cape Town via Helshoogte, this is an amazing tour!
- Cost: R4100 per person
- Cost includes wine tastings/pairings, lunch at Boschendal or La Motte.
- Cost excludes gratuities and purchases of a personal nature.